Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pork Adobo with Pineapple Juice Recipe

Pork adobo is one of the most favorite dish in the Philippines but I want to share my own version of Pork Adobo because I am not using a vinegar but pineapple juice instead. My dad don't like to eat pork with lots of fats but my Mom like it especially if it is very tender like eating Humba. Because of this, I cooked something that my Mom and Dad would love it both.

Here are the ingredients:

1/2 kilo pork meat cut into adobo cuts/ or serving piece
1/2 cup of 7up
2 tablespoon Honey
1 teaspoon of Red sugar
1 piece bayleaf
pepper corn
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 onion chopped
2 tablespoon Patis
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 piece calamnsi
1 tablespoon ginger  or salabat

Procedure:

1. In a deep skillet, brown the pork until the fats of the meat will come out. We can use the oil from the pork fats to saute all the spices.
2. If it already brown, set aside the pork in the side of the skillet then saute the garlic, onions, ginger and Pepper corn. Put a small amount of Patis to seasoned the pork. Mix it until the spices are cooked. Add the calamnsi juice, pineapple juice, soysauce and 7 up. Bring to a boil until the pork is tender and cooked.
3.Add the Honey, red sugar and bay leaf. Red sugar and Honey has different taste that is why it can really add flavor to the adobo. Seasoned it with Patis, sesame oil, and oyster sauce. Serve Hot!

(Are you struggling about money? Here is a solution! if  you want to earn money online in just 7 minutes, Sign up to Empower Network! This the fastest way to make money online. You will make $10,000-$15,000 and much more per month! Start to change your life income lifestyle! Click on the Free Video on this blog and watch until the clock counts down to zero!) My friends before me already earned $7000 a month! All you have to do is to blog daily using the Empower Network. Come and join! It really works for me! 

Watch the Video Now!

  Click Here!

To Sign up:  Join page is Here!  


 Don't miss this chance!


Linking this post to Yummy Sunday





12 comments:

Perfectly Blended said...

Pork adobo when used with pineapple juice is great! It taste a bit sweet and it smells really good. Yummy!

Thanks for sharing your own version girl!

Jay - agent112778 said...

i agree, pineapples make it better, it has this Hawaiian taste

here's my YUMMY SUNDAY entry

Anonymous said...

I have experience with Green Adept, title-holder,
Juiceman, and several other your lineage's oxygen-carrying capacitance as they drive an addition in your red rake cadre output. The pulp collector does take later around 10 bombastic carrots, but it's leisurely menggunakan motor listrik 1500 watt.
Red beets simple machine if possible.

my web-site; juice extractor
My website :: http://bestjuicershere.com/

Anonymous said...

Your style is really unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.
Many thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this blog.


Review my page ... diet plans that work

Anonymous said...

all the time i used to read smaller articles that as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading now.


Feel free to visit my webpage :: flashlights you shake

Anonymous said...

Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.


Also visit my webpage: tv products

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging
for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent,
let alone the content!

My web site - http://tormentedgames.Com/

Anonymous said...

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Feel free to surf to my web blog: unfairplay.info

Anonymous said...

Fantаstic blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspіring writers?
I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lοst on eѵerything.
Would you suggest starting ωіth а free ρlatform like
Worԁpress or go for a paіԁ oρtion?
There аre so many сhoіceѕ οut thеre thаt I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!

My web site: http://www.eschelongames.com

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I knoω this is kinda off topіc however , Ӏ'd figured I'd ask.
Wοuld you be inteгested in exchanging linκs
or maybe guеѕt authοrіng a blog article оr
vice-versa? My websіte аddressеѕ a lot of the ѕаme subjеctѕ as yours and I think we coulԁ greatlу benefіt fгom each other.
If you hарpen tο bе inteгested fеel free to shoot me an е-mail.
Ӏ look forwarԁ tо heaгing from уou!
Fantastic blog by the ωay!

Αlѕo viѕit my web pаge: www.urkgottalent.nl

Anonymous said...

Wow, thiѕ рiece of wrіting iѕ gοod, mу ѕistеr іs analyzing
thesе things, thus I am gоіng to convеу
her.

My site ... http://bieberworld.fr

Anonymous said...

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

Here is my page - top golf gps 2013