Monday, October 11, 2010

Steamed Kangkong with Bagoong Alamang Sauce




Linking this post to Ruby Tuesday:



Everytime I will go to CHOWKING, I always order their Kangkong with Bagoong Meal. My Dad loves to eat that recipe too that is why I made my own version on Steamed Kangkong.


These are the Ingredients:

20 stalks Kangkong
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/4 cup of Bagoong Alamang or Bagoong Dilis
2 tbsp. Honey
1 tsp.  Red sugar (Optional)
2 pieces tomato,chopped
1 onions chopped
cooking oil

Procedure:
First step: Steam the kangkong until cooked. Put it in a plate.

To make the sauce:
Saute the garlic, onions, and tomato. Add powdred gatlic and Patis. Cook the spices very well. Add The Bagoong alamang. You can also use bagoong dilis as a replacement of bagoong alamang. Cook it for 5 minutes then add Honey and red sugar to taste.


(Are you struggling about money? Here is a solution! if  you want to earn money online in just 7 minutes, Sign up to Empower Network! This the fastest way to make money online. You will make $10,000-$15,000 and much more per month! Start to change your life income lifestyle! Click on the Free Video on this blog and watch until the clock counts down to zero!) My friends before me already earned $7000 a month! All you have to do is to blog daily using the Empower Network. Come and join! It really works for me! 

Watch the Video Now!

  Click Here!

To Sign up:  Join page is Here!  


 Don't miss this chance!


You might also like:
Babushka dolls
CC Who's the boss
How to make a Pandesal


1 comment:

Roxxy said...

haay naku nakatakam naman to sis, I never knew chowking have this menu,tsalap! =)